Re: sending email notification with attachment from dhis messages

Like you suggest, an alternative is to just place a link to the favorites
in DHIS 2 inside the message. Many email clients will make that link
clickable, e.g.

https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-visualizer/index.html?id=hewtA7a025J

A tip is to use the "user org units" selection for org units, so that the
report adapts to the receiving users. Also make sure the report has "public
read" so that people can see it. This might actually be a better option
since you avoid sending attachments to folks.

I think an interesting idea could be to support HTML in messages, so that
one could even embed img src tags pointing to the PNG versions of charts
etc:

https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/charts/hewtA7a025J/data

regards,

Lars