Use Capture option Visualiser, Pivot Table and GIS

Hi,

We have one usecase where we should able to get both entered data and
aggregate data of it's children. For instance:

One PHC called PHC-X has 4 Subcenters below it SC1, SC2, SC3 and SC4

ANC Registered is the dataelement collected at both PHC-X and SC1,2,3,4

In Visualiser, PivotTable and GIS, how can I view both just PHC-X captured
data and PHCX+its SC aggregated data? I remember earlier we were having
"Use Capture" option.

Can you please point me how can i get this information. Thanks.

Bharath Kumar. Ch