Re: [Dhis2-users] Issue with data element of type "long text" in custom forms

Hi Ese,

Yes, the aggregate part is more flexible and stable - which has evolved
through time. We will also reach to that stage with the tracker.

I have now implemented longText/textarea input for 2.20 (check for
rev. 19957).

Will try to do the same for 2.19. Trunk has already this.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.