why I can't get the update of dhis2 trunk now?

I can got by bzr pull or bzr update,but now:

Unable to negotiate with 91.189.95.84: no matching key exchange method found. Their offer: diffie-hellman-group1-sha1
ConnectionReset reading response for 'BzrDir.open_2.1', retrying
Unable to negotiate with 91.189.95.84: no matching key exchange method found. Their offer: diffie-hellman-group1-sha1
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.

I have run the pageant with key.

--

此致

   林晓东