Re: why I can't get the update of dhis2 trunk now?

This likely related to following and you may have to change your openssh options.
http://www.openssh.com/legacy.html <http://www.openssh.com/legacy.html>
 The server offered only a single method diffie-hellman-group1-sha1. OpenSSH supports this method, but does not enable it by default because is weak and within theoretical range of the so-called Logjam attack.

Dan Cocos
Principal, BAO Systems
+1 202-352-2671 | dcocos@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:nhobby@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> | http://www.baosystems.com <http://www.baosystems.com/> | Skype: dancocos | 2900 K Street, Suite 404, Washington D.C. 20007