Re: Problem accessing /api/svg.png. Reason: Form too large11258748>5000000

There seems to be a hardcoded limit of 5 MB (5000000 bytes) in the
DHIS2-live application, so I'm sorry to say it's not something you can get
around by external configuration.

See line 54 of the following piece of code:
https://github.com/dhis2/dhis2-live/blob/master/src/main/java/org/hisp/dhis/WebAppServer.java

To change it you'll have to get the code, change the value (to -1 which
means 'unlimited') and build the dhis2-live package yourself, I'm afraid.