Large organisation unit import issue

Hello,

I'm trying to make a rather large import of orgunit. The size of the file
is around 8megs zipped and it contains more than 37000 orgunits.

When I'm launching the import it takes a little bit more than an hour. I
can see in the log file (dhis.log) outputs telling me that org unit are
being imported.  At the end I'm receiving the following message in
catalina.out

* INFO  2015-10-22 15:26:50,878 [Level: INFO, category: METADATA_IMPORT,
time: Thu Oct 22 15:26:50 GMT 2015, message: Import done. Completed in
4171.72 seconds.] (InMemoryNotifier.java [taskScheduler-1])

and then the server crash without any message on what when wrong. Nothing
is imported.

I'm wondering how the import works, can I split the file arbitrary in
multiple smaller parts (will it handle the fk parent id correctly) ? Or do
I have to split the file per level to ensure parent finding ?

Thanks
Regards
Nicolas

--