Re: Large organisation unit import issue

It's also fine splitting it up in many small pieces. As you say, you must
ensure that the parents exists, so doing it one level at the time is the
approach. If not, you must do import multiple times, so it can update the
parents (not really a proper solution).

Does the server have sufficient memory? because 37k OUs (8mb) should not
really be a problem.. I have imported 50-60mb on my local machine before
without any issues (although that was more than just OUs)

--
Morten