Re: Problem accessing /api/svg.png. Reason: Form too large11258748>5000000

Hi,

I was referring to changing the actual source code (and then build the live
package yourself). Nevermind, though, as we've now raised to upload limit
to 200 MB in the latest revision.

The latest revision can be downloaded here:
https://www.dhis2.org/download/live/dhis2-live.zip

Halvdan