Re: Bulk Deletion of Data

My interpretation was that they would like a flag on each datavalue to say
whether it is still current - which I guess would require an extension of
that table. However, we do have something akin to this, namely the audit
functionality, which preserves the history of earlier (overwritten) values
- perhaps that could be leveraged?

Knut