Re: [Dhis2-users] Translations of DHIS2

Hi Jason

Thanks for the update. We are currently doing the translation of dhis2 for
indonesian language in translate.dhis2.net
I notice it is a different web but I just want to make sure, is it related
with the address you mentioned on your previous email?
One more question, when we are done with the translation, what should we do
to proceed with the translation seetting?

Regards,

Annisa