Re: Exporting Indicators from the DHIS 2 Demo to my Instance

Hi Gerald,

For making formulae with constants, you can just enter these figures in the texbox "Formula" in the numerator and denominator boxes of the indicators.

More here, info on constants at the bottom:

https://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch13.html

I would not put something like expected pregnancies as a constant though, but rather as a data element. Then the indicator using that data element in the formula would be valid for all organization units you have the number of expected pregnancies for. If you only have the national figure, it would still be better to make a data element rather than a constant, as you would get missing figures for districts or lower rather than very wrong indicator values. Typically you would have a "population figures" dataset with such figures (age group populations, expected pregnancies, etc), set for annual data "collection" (in most cases meaning calculation based on previous estimates/census and growth rates).

Johan