Re: [Dhis2-users] problem on the reporting rate

Hello Dapo, i don't have an orgunit level between the District and Facility.Hi
Elmarie, thanks you for this information.
Hi Prosper, this is the result when i check on my orgunits grouping
Data elements violating exclusive group sets

Thanks all.

--
Papa Alioune SOKHNA
*Informaticien *
Spécialité: développement d'application web, mobile et logiciels surs
Tel: +221 77 442 16 22

PNG image

PNG image