Re: Getting timeliness rates?

Hi Johan,
I don’t have a solution for you, since as you have noticed timeliness is not available through the analytics API (and thus not in pivot tables etc).

I’m not sure if the data is really available anywhere through the API, but hopefully some of the developers can answer to that. I just wanted to add that I really think adding support for timeliness in analytics is important (and it has been requested several time before). Same for exposing the raw data ("actual reports" and "expected reports"), which together with "count of datavalues" aggregation would let you do a lot of interesting completeness analysis.

Olav