Re: openID

You mean your own DHIS2 server? or OpenID server? I'm not sure if GMail
supports openid 2 anymore, I think maybe they just support openid connect
(which we don't support)

You need to find a new page with information, there is a lot of outdated
info out there..

Btw, for 2.22 we are also adding LDAP authentication support.. so that
might be something to also look into (this will also require that you have
your own LDAP server of course)

--
Morten