Schedule Reminders seem not tbe working not working with 2.21 build 20876

Dear Abyot,

We have been this week working on setting up a program to register tracked
entities using SMS - Tracked entity registration parser

We have managed to set up everything and able to send SMS that atleast
registers data in the program but doesnt enrol the entity into the selected
program. We have reported this as bug and Long is working on it. But if
this is intentional or know why this is not working you can let us and Long
know.

We also cant get with  2.21 and 2.20 the scheduled templates triggered
during analytics to OUTBOUND mode waiting for the time to be sent out. Is
this not supported now that Individual records is no more?

Regards

--
Prosper Behumbiize, MPH
Global HISP| University Of Oslo/HISP Uganda

Follow ups