Re: [Dhis2-users] We have developed Logistics System and MiddleWare Application in DHIS2

Hi Lamin Jawara,

You are most welcome. Yes it is possible. We have a portal on Logistics
management system outside of DHIS2 that is running in overall the country
from last 5 years. In this software we have this feature that can automatic
send SMS to the Stakeholder if any medicine is stock out.

I will add this feature in my MiddleWare Application and Dashboard very
soon. But i have not much more idea about SMS system integration with DHIS2.

In future i will work on it.Thank you very much for your observation.

Best Regards
Julhas