Re: Large financial data values requiring BIGINT data type

Hi Calle,

Support for scientific notation was removed in revision 20247. So if you
are past this, you probably need to convert your numbers into just plain
numbers (no scientific notation). After that, they will be handled like
"double precision" numbers in the analytics.

Regards,
Jason