Re: Android Event Capture app doesn't allow decimal values

Hi Sergio,

yes I've checked this now and it seems the decimal is lost once the app
communicates with the server. From what I see it seems it might be an issue
in the API so we might be able to solve this without upgrading the Android
apps, but only the servers.

Thanks,
Simen