From: "Lars Helge Øverland" <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "DHIS 2 Users list" <dhis2-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "DHIS 2 Developers list" <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, November 12, 2015 5:35:12 PM
Subject: [Dhis2-devs] demo and continuous integration: play.dhis2.org

Hi there,

we have moved our internal infrastructure to AWS for better scalability and access to useful cloud services. Previously it was hosted at UiO.

You can now find the demo applications at:

https://play.dhis2.org/

The continuous integration server (jenkins) can be found at:

http://ci.dhis2.org/

The apps.dhis2.org domain will point to play.dhis2.org for a while. Please update your bookmarks.

regards,

Lars

--

Lars Helge Øverland