Re: Enabling email access for registered users via Web API

Farai,

To be honest I am not sure exactly what that tick box does because on our
instances we are still able to send emails to a user without that tick box
ticked.

It is also a user setting so no matter whether we activate it or not the
user can still deactivate it in instances other than ndd.

Elmarie
Hi All

DHIS2 has a very useful User Settings feature that allows one to set
whether a user would like to receive email and SMS message notifcations
from DHIS2.

How do I go about enabling / disabling such settings for a registered user
via the Web API? I'm running on DHIS2 2.19. See screenshot below:

[image: Inline image 1]

Regards
--
Farai Mutero

*This message and any attachments are subject to a disclaimer published at
http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer
<http://www.hisp.org/policies.html#comms_disclaimer>.  Please read the
disclaimer before opening any attachment or taking any other action in
terms of this electronic transmission.  If you cannot access the
disclaimer, kindly send an email to disclaimer@xxxxxxxx
<disclaimer@xxxxxxxx> and a copy will be provided to you. By replying to
this e-mail or opening any attachment you agree to be bound by the
provisions of the disclaimer.*

PNG image