Complete Solution on Previous Period Data Extract in Data Entry Screen

Dear All,

Hope every one is doing fine. Here, I have attached previous month data
getting script with implementation guide. The core features of this script:

1. You can get previous period data in data entry screen
2. Extracted data auto saving in run time
3. Text field readonly
4. You can get the data entry screen selection parameter value dynamically

Att-1: Guideline in PDF format
Att-2:  Source Code

Download Guide:
http://www.julhas.info/dhis2/dataextract/previousmonthdata.pdf
Download Source Code:
http://www.julhas.info/dhis2/dataextract/previousmonthdata.zip

You may use this script by customizing  according to your business logic.
Hope it will be helpful for you.

If you need more information or any suggestion, please let me know.

Best Regards
Julhas Sujan
Management Science for Health(MSH)
Dhaka, Bangladesh