Re: [Dhis2-users] Dealing with Updated/Expired data elements/indicators

Hi Craig,

Why not use the "sharing" feature?  Set the indicator's Public sharing to
"None". It would still be present, but not visible to anyone. Then you
could create a user group "Legacy indicators user group" and add users to
this group, and set the sharing of the indicator to allow this group to see
it.
Regards,
Jason