From: Dhis2-devs [mailto:dhis2-devs-bounces+gtsmith=psi.org@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lars Helge Øverland
Sent: Wednesday, November 04, 2015 12:28 PM
To: Sourabh Bhardwaj <bsourabh191@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: DHIS 2 Developers list <dhis2-devs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [Dhis2-devs] Aggregation type function does not work properly.

Hi Sourabh,

you are right. This has been fixed now in 2.20, 2.21 and trunk.

regards,

Lars

On Fri, Oct 30, 2015 at 2:01 AM, Sourabh Bhardwaj <bsourabh191@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bsourabh191@xxxxxxxxx>> wrote:
Hi,

Can anyone tell me for what purpose we use aggregation type function. I was checking in case of Pivot tables, here if we change the aggregation type from table options then it does not effect any data , table data remains unchanged. I have attached 2 screenshots below.

I think it should be like if we select Sum as aggregation type then it should return Sum , if we select min as type then it should return the minimum value but right now data remains same.

Thanks & regards,
Sourabh Bhardwaj.