Query Related to Design Data Entry screen

Hi,
      In 2.20 version when we add new data set and go through the design
data entry screen and save the form without html design its save but after
aging go through the design data entry screen its show error not load data
elements/indicators etc proper and also not show the designTextarea.

I think it save the blank html code so this issue occur.
My question is that is any specific reason to save the blank form or it is
bug. I resolved this issue and attached the patch file

I also attached the screen shot.
--

Thanks and Regards

Mithilesh Kumar Thakur