Re: Duplicated 'default'' category with metada export/import

Hi Jose

Could you try again with the latest version of 2.20 (or 2.21 / trunk), give
our servers 40-45 min to compile it, then download and try again.

If you already have duplicates in your database, you might want to check
and delete the old ones

select * from categoryoptioncombo coc inner join
categorycombos_optioncombos ccoc on
coc.categoryoptioncomboid=ccoc.categoryoptioncomboid inner join
categorycombo cc on ccoc.categorycomboid=cc.categorycomboid where cc.name =
'default' offset 1;

select * from categoryoptioncombo coc inner join
categoryoptioncombos_categoryoptions cocco on
coc.categoryoptioncomboid=cocco.categoryoptioncomboid inner join
dataelementcategoryoption co on cocco.categoryoptionid=co.categoryoptionid
where co.name = 'default' offset 1;

--
Morten