Re: Parsing the json output from the API

Hi,

I am using ID. Tracker apps do not support across instances. Not sure if we
have an app that supports across instances.

Whenever an ID is changed - it is like a new meta-data and the practice so
far is to clear cache and download the new meta-data.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.