Re: errors in the web portal plugins

Hi Mohammad,

The latest version of Google Maps API does not play well with OpenLayers 2.
Not sure if it will work, but you can try this on the 2.21 version:

- save a local copy of map.js
- search in the script for:

"//maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?callback=GIS_GM_fn"

and specify version 3.22 like this:

"//maps.googleapis.com/maps/api/js?v=3.22&callback=GIS_GM_fn"
On Nov 22, 2015 08:23, "Mohammad Ullah" <munnabcis@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Dear DHIS2 webportal plugins developers/experts,
>
> I am trying to use plugins for table. chart and maps. I am running dhis2
> 2.19 instance.
>
> Problem 1
> --------------
> I am facing the following error when i am using the 221 version plugin and
> map doesn't work properly.
> => dhis2-cdn.org/v221/plugin/map.js
> => dhis2-cdn.org/v221/openlayers/OpenLayers.js
>
> [image: Inline image 1]
>
> Problem 2
> --------------
> Though the map is working fine but I am having the following problem when
> i am using the following plugins.
> => dhis2-cdn.org/v217/plugin/map.js
> => dhis2-cdn.org/v217/openlayers/OpenLayers.js
>
> [image: Inline image 2]

> *Mohammad Ullah*

> Technical Advisor (HIS) – Health Sector
> Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) GmbH
> German House
> House 10/A-2, Road 90
> Gulshan 2, Dhaka 1212, Bangladesh
>
> T    +880 9666701000