Re: dhis global adoption map available

Hi Lars,
Looks great.Please include, two
NGO Implementations in Kenya,
1. International Center For AIDS Programs. (ICAP-Kenya Office), Nairobi
have adopted DHIS2 branded as IRIS.
2. Association of Public Health Laboratories in collaboration with the MOHs
National Public Health Laboratories are using the dhis2 tracker to Map
Laboratories country wide based on capacity and other indicators branded
Kenya Lab Mapping System.

rgds
David