Update Indicate member is not working in Indicator Group Editor

Hi,

When we open Indicator group editor , It has 2 tabs View 1 and View 2 and
 there is one function/button (*Update Indicator member )* under View 1.
But this functionality is not working as when I try to update indicator
group through  *Update Indicator member  *it is showing previous indicators
only . I have attached 4 screenshots below.

1. Select Anc Group

 [image: Inline image 1]

2. Add any indicator from available list , here i choose  ANC visits total
[image: Inline image 2]

3. now click on Update button
[image: Inline image 3]

4. Now when i check again , ANC visits total is missing.
[image: Inline image 4]

Can anybody help me? As this functionality is working fine when we Update
through Indicator Group.

Thanks & regards,
Sourabh Bhardwaj.

PNG image