Re: DHIS Server - Setting up a scheduled event data check and update

Thanks, Pierre.

Interesting that we can call db functions from sqlviews.  It's definitely
an option I can try if I go with sql statement.

As management point, it would be easier to manage than putting the sql
statement in shell command ( psql --- ).