Re: Deleting Data Elements do not work

Hi Calle,

This is the important part "the data element cannot be deleted because it's
linked to this or that object."

The deletion handler cannot delete data elements if the data element is
linked to certain objects which is cannot handle deleting, like if the data
element is linked to data. The data would need to be deleted, followed by
the data element.

Also, I am not really sure about the popup. There is nothing which I can
see which can turn this off. Are you sure this is not some sort of popup
blocker on your browser?

Regards,
Jason