Re: Category combination set to default won't let me change it

Dear all,

It's 1 year on from when this shortcoming in DHIS2 was identified. Is the
use of Category Combo supported in the Tracker now? If not, how did you
manage to get around this requirement Anne (or anyone else)?

I have to enable the user to make multiple selections from a
lookup/drop-down list. Since this is not supported in OptionSets I opted to
use Categories Combinations linked to Data Elements of type "Yes Only". The
problem is that this is a single event without registration and hence the
Domain Type is Tracker. Any suggestions?

Crizelle Nel

[image: HISP_Logo_sm]
Software Development and Information Systems

*Health Information Systems Program (HISP) -
Email:       crizelle@xxxxxxxx <crizellenel@xxxxxxxxx>
Cell:          +27 84 580 3342
Fax:          0866 509 502
Skype:      crizelle_nel