DataSet and/or Programs not appearing on Data Entry screens

Hi devs,

Is anyone aware of a bug relating to the standard data entry forms not
rendering for Aggregated, Tracker and Events? I've done all allocations (DE
to DS, DS to OU for Aggregated data and DE to Stage to Program to OU for
Event and Tracker). I've also checked the Sharing Settings. But the DataSet
and/or Program is not appearing on the respective data entry screen when
selecting the OrgUnit.

I'm using
Version:2.21Build revision:20934

I also tried on the Siera Leone demo db without success. Am I missing
something?

PS: Apologies if this has been posted already, did a search and couldn't
find anything on the subject

Crizelle Nel

[image: HISP_Logo_sm]
Software Development and Information Systems

*Health Information Systems Program (HISP) -
SA------------------------------------------------------------------------------*
Email:       crizelle@xxxxxxxx <crizellenel@xxxxxxxxx>
Cell:          +27 84 580 3342
Fax:          0866 509 502