Re: Single digit numbers cannot be used as Options for Option Sets

Hi Crizelle,

right, that was an unnecessary constraint. It has been removed now in trunk
and 2.21.

Note that the option set value type refers to the _code_ of the option, not
the name. For analytics of the values entered through option sets, the code
is used for aggregation.

regards,

Lars