Re: [Dhis2-users] Export hierarchy coordinates

Hi Pepe,

Can you say more about what you mean by "hierarchy coordinates"? Are you
talking about the GIS location of the organisation units? Or the path of
ancestor organisation units from each organisation unit up to the root?
What exactly would you like to see and, ideally, in what format? (An
example could help.)

Which version of DHIS 2 are you using. (We've been adding some new features
relating to organisation unit hierarchy.)

Cheers,
Jim