Re: [Dhis2-users] Changed CSV-Format for OrgUnits

Hi Uwe,
Thanks for the feedback. We will take a look at it.

>From the docs

"DHIS 2 supports import of metadata in the CSV format. Columns which are
not required can be omitted in the CSV file, but the order will be
affected. If you would like to specify columns which appear late in the
order but not specify columns which appear early in the order you can
include empty columns ("") for them. "

The language here is not as clear as it could be. I will edit it a bit to
reflect the fact that as Calle says, the header is optional and ignored.
The order of the columns however is what is important. The required columns
are mandatory, other columns are optional as indicated in the docs,
however, if you are using columns which appear later in the order, you must
include empty columns, so that the order of the columns is correct.
FeatureType should not be required, but it should be required if you choose
to include coordinates. We will check on this.

It might be helpful if you could share a snippet of your CSV file with us,
which might make diagnosing things a bit easier.

Regards,
Jason