Re: Information about Metadata Sync

Requirement is sync meta-data between different DHIS2 instances to maintain
data-dictionary at central place. At National level there will be one DHIS2
instance (DataDictionary) which contains only meta-data, any province /
state wants to create/update any metadata they will create/update at this
National instance and then from there this meta-data will be pushed into
province/state instance by admin level user at National instance. This
requirement is from HISP SA.

Initially, HISP India has developed this meta-data sync as java module, but
now we are exploring the possibilities to have it as an app.

We will be happy to have call with you, Thanks.