Re: [Dhis2-users] Bangladesh web portal using dhis2 plugins

Dear Lars

Thanks to all DHIS2 experts specially Jan and you. After our earlier failed
attempt you all update the plugin and other libraries and make our effort
is possible.

Still we are facing some issues, which I will discuss later.

Regards

Hannan Khan
HISP Bangladesh