Tracker Capture reactivate completed enrollment

Dear All,

I'd like to wish you all a happy and prosperous new year !

I noticed an issue, which I need to clarify. Is it not possible to edit
records or to make an enrollment active again once it has been completed.

​
As shown in the screenshot, the enrollment grays out once it has been
completed. I cannot find an option to make the enrollment active again or
to edit the data of any events attached to any of the stages of the
particular enrollment.

Version:
    2.21
Build revision:
    20983
Build date:
    2015-12-30 14:31

But when I manually changed the relevant field in programinstance table it
goes active again.

Thank you

Pamod Amarakoon

Confidentiality Notice: the information contained in this email and any
attachments may be legally privileged and confidential. If you are not an
distribution, or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently
delete the e-mail and any attachments immediately. You should not retain,
copy or use this e-mail or any attachments for any purpose, nor disclose
all or any part of the contents to any other person.

PNG image

Follow ups