Re: xml for metadata in the web api - anyone using it?

Hi Lars,
Just to clarify, what we are using for DATIM / CSD / mHero / etc. is XML import/export web interface that can be accessed here:
  https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-importexport/dxf2MetaDataExport.action <https://apps.dhis2.org/demo/dhis-web-importexport/dxf2MetaDataExport.action>
as well as the metadata API:
  http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/developer/html/ch01s06.html <http://dhis2.github.io/dhis2-docs/master/en/developer/html/ch01s06.html>
(which I am assuming the web interface is using).

What we are not using (nor planning on using) is the xml import/export for the individual objects (e.g. under https://play.dhis2.org/dev/api/dataElements/ <https://play.dhis2.org/dev/api/dataElements/>), so as long as support for the main metadata endpoint is retained, we should be OK.

Thanks!

Cheers,
-carl