Re: [Dhis2-users] Favourites with Multiple Analysis Org Units

Pamod,

One relatively new Dashboard feature that might interest you is the ability
to switch 'user orgunit' for all items in a dashboard using the gear icon
next to the Search field. This will basically replace the 'user orgunit'
parameter value with whatever orgunit you select in the orgunit selection
tree.

Ola
------