Re: [Dhis2-users] SMS Routing and GSM Operator

Hi Guy,

You don't need the shortcode=8080 in URL. It can be like this, for example:

smsinput.action?sender=84935084665&received_time=2012-04-30+09%3A00&message=hello+dhis

In addition, DHIS2 will not accept any request without authorization so you
need to config a nginx proxy or other method to authorise the request from
your sms provider using Basic Authentication

Long