Re: DHIS2 OAuth Grant type authorized_code

Hi Thanh

I'm not really sure what you want. DHIS 2 can only act as a authentication
provider, it does not support authentication against another oauth2
provider.

The main reason for adding oauth2 was to support third party clients
connecting with it without having to collect username/passwords in their
own local databases.

--
Morten