Re: DHIS2 OAuth Grant type authorized_code

Hi

What I mean was if I have 3 dhis2 instances running on 3 server namely A,
B, C. All user accounts (and passwords) are stored in C.

When I access A or B, it will redirect to C for sign in. After signing in
successfully, I can use A or B.

Is that possible?

Thanh