Re: Tracker Capture reactivate completed enrollment

Hi,

Re-opening completed enrollments is coming in 2.22. The re-opening will
allow full operations on enrollment - meaning adding / editing / removing
events ... The only catch here is, it is not possible to re-open enrollment
if there is another active enrollment going on.

We are also hoping to allow re-opening enrollment in limited mode - meaning
only to edit event data not add / remove event - when another active
enrollment exists. But  I am afraid this won't make it for 2.22.

---
Thank you,
Abyot.

PNG image