From: Nayeem Al Mifthah <n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, Jan 9, 2016 at 5:11 PM
Subject: Immunization Tracker
To: Ola Hodne Titlestad <olatitle@xxxxxxxxx>, Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>,
Lars Helge Øverland <larshelge@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear All
We have a requirement to redesign the child EPI program. Please see the
attachment for two options of design. Please suggest from your perspective.

We are using for default tracking. Schedule upcoming visits and EPI
coverage indicator calculation.

*Nayeem Al Mifthah*
Consultant (Team Leader of HMIS)
Management Information System
Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS), Bangladesh
Supported by: UNICEF-Bangladesh
Email: n.mifthah@xxxxxxxxx  | nayeem@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Cell:+8801914030574
Skype: nayeem.a.m