Re: [Dhis2-users] define weekly

Hi Venuste,
As we have said a few times now on this thread, we have fixed the bug. You
will need to update your server with the latest build for your version
available here

http://ci.dhis2.org/

After that, be sure to clear your browser cache (and instruct users who are
entering data to do the same).

Regards,
Jason