Re: [Dhis2-users] SMS Routing and GSM Operator

Thank U Long,
I will try it and give you a feedback later
Sincerely, ========================= EKANI Guy

    Le Jeudi 7 janvier 2016 4h07, Long Ngo Thanh <long.hispvietnam@xxxxxxxxx> a écrit :

 Hi Guy,
You don't need the shortcode=8080 in URL. It can be like this, for example:
smsinput.action?sender=84935084665&received_time=2012-04-30+09%3A00&message=hello+dhis

In addition, DHIS2 will not accept any request without authorization so you need to config a nginx proxy or other method to authorise the request from your sms provider using Basic Authentication
Long