Re: [ANDROID] Data capture app project setup

Hi Araz,

Thanks for the reply, I am now able to build the app. Could you please
point me to the working sdk so that I can build the other apps. I have
downloaded the code from releases of git repo for the apps but sdk does not
seem to have a release and since the other apps depend on the sdk, I might
not be able to build it.

Thanks and Regards,
Sultan Ahamar.